I am a continuous learner and I view every day as an opportunity to learn and enhance my knowledge. I obtained a MBA with a concentration in leadership and after achieving that goal I attended CTI (Coaches Training Institute) where I became a trained professional co-active coach, which equipped me to coach leaders at all levels including executives.
I enjoy spending time with my family, working-out (usually at 5:30am), playing basketball (yes, I have game-don’t challenge me), swimming, and reading.
I believe every individual has beyond visible capabilities. Empowering people to become stronger and more confident inspires me. I live every day to encourage, guide, inspire, support, and motivate others to pursue their dreams and goals with no hesitation.
I am the dream that is now reality.
Career Leadership Positions
- Zone Director: Ross Stores, Dallas/Ft Worth, East/West, TX, Arkansas, Louisiana, and Oklahoma
- District Manager: Ross Stores, Dallas/Ft Worth, TX and Chicago, IL
- District Manager: Wal-Mart, Dallas/Ft Worth, TX
- Store Manager: Wal-Mart, Dallas/Ft Worth, TX
Board Positions, Keynote/Motivational/Public Speaking, and Volunteerism
- Boys and Girls Club of Greater Dallas-Board Member
- Detention Center Volunteer Ministry-President
- DeSoto, TX Economic Development Corporation-Board Director, Audit Chair Person
- DeSoto, TX Chamber of Commerce-Board Member
- Best Southwest Chamber of Commerce-Board Member
- Lockheed Martin: Keynote and Training speaker
- Wal Mart: Women in Leadership keynote speaker
Education and Specialized Training
- BA Political Science: University of Dallas, Irving, TX
- MBA Leadership: Walden University
- Co-Active Coach: Coaches Training Institute, San Rafael, CA